Del dette job
If digital is your middle name, come join our marketing team!
We are looking for that special someone who can engage our B2B target groups through online marketing, social media and an optimised customer journey.
As Akuart’s new Digital Marketing Assistant, you will help us develop, structure and manage content for our digital platforms and optimise our performance through analysis and feedback.
We offer a student position of 15-20 hours per week, working in close collaboration with our marketing team. Your responsibilities might vary and develop according to your skills and interests, but will primarily focus on developing our digital channels; website, social media, online advertising and marketing material.
Who you are
Digitally savvy, structured and goal oriented could be words you use to describe yourself. You are comfortable with responsibility, you take initiative and put in the work. You like to base ideas and decisions on data, and use your analytic skills to create relevant, engaging and converting content that match strategic targets.
We especially value these skills:
- A talent to capture your audience with the written word
- Passion and (study)experience with marketing and communications
- Experience with digital channels and online advertising
- Photo and text editing abilities
- An understanding of how concepts and content is used on various platforms
- Staying updated on digital media trends
- Being a team player, comfortable with running with the ball and working independently
Further skills that will come to your advantage:
- B2B advertising on social media (Linkedin, pinterest, facebook, instagram)
- Newsletter, crm and mailflows (Mailchimp or Active Campaign)
- Photoshop and inDesign
- Influencer Marketing
- Google Analytics
- WordPress (DIVI)
- Who we are
Akuart is an acoustic design agency. We unite acoustics and aesthetics in sound absorbing installations for the b2b market. As our Digital Marketing Assistant you will join a fast moving and informal workplace, with a passionate team of people who live and breathe for better room acoustics, great product design and strong design aesthetics. We have a market leading product range in both quality and function, and a large network of resellers - but our ambitions are racing, which is why we need you!
Get to know us better at akuart.com