Del dette job
The Org is looking for an ambitious Product Designer well-versed in both UX and UI design, with a passion for solving complex problems through elegant solutions that meets both the needs of our users and the business.
As a Product Designer at The Org, you'll be a key member of our design team, owning your own part of the product, working closely with both engineers and product managers here in Copenhagen. You'll also collaboration directly with our growth and marketing teams in New York when required to.
What you’ll do:
- Design and prototype new product features: You'll be involved in all phases of the process, from early product discussions and wire-framing to prototyping, user testing and creating beautiful high-fidelity designs.
- Be part of developing a new visual identity: We want to take the design of our platform and brand to the next level, and you'll have direct influence on what that is going to look and feel like.
- User research and testing: You know your way around user-centered design processes and methods, and you‘ll be part of planning and conducting usability tests, and leveraging data to make informed design decisions and build the right solutions.
- Help maintain and extend our design system: We value consistency in our designs, and you're going to be an important catalyst in the process, collaborating with our design team to make sure we design with the same components and guidelines.
- Contribute to shaping a culture of design at The Org: You want to take part in shaping the design culture going forward, and you take pride in sharing what you build and can communicate it to the rest of the organization through talks and presentations.
- A superb eye for detail, and a wealth of experience designing for real world digital products. You can deliver high fidelity designs with a keen eye for typography, space, layout and colour.
- Excellent knowledge of user-centered design methods. You take pride in delivering not only a beautiful experience but also a usable experience. You design for and test with real people.
- Experience working with digital products and designing for web experiences both on desktop and mobile platforms.
- Deep knowledge of tools like Figma, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
You might also have an interest in or experience with:
- Motion design.
- Brand design.
- A team player who's used to collaborating with a team of designers, product managers, and engineers. We're a family here and we want you to be part of it.
- Fluent in English. We have offices in both Copenhagen and New York, and being able to communicate fluently across teams daily is a requirement.
- A curious soul who's interested in learning new skills, and not afraid to fail fast or ask stupid questions to get the job done.
- A self-driven, well-organized go-getter who gets the tasks done on time, even when things are moving fast.
- A good communicator who's not afraid to share work early, and give and receive honest feedback about possible solutions.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and equity package.
- Fully stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks.
- Free (and great) lunch.
- Plenty of social events and international travel opportunities.
- A Great office in central Copenhagen with a private outdoor terrace.
Who we are:
The Org is a professional community where you can explore any company's organizational chart. Our mission is to make organizations more transparent and help companies show off their teams and attract new talent. We want to create a platform where you can go behind the scenes of every company in the world. The org chart is just the beginning. We have offices in New York City and Copenhagen, and we’re backed by some of the world’s leading investors including Founders Fund, Sequoia and Balderton.
Note: We’re flexible with how you work, but you’ll need to be based in (or happy to relocate to) the Copenhagen area for this role.