Del dette job
The Org is the world’s biggest network of public org charts. We’re on a mission to make organizations more transparent to improve internal and external collaboration. The Org is doing for the public org chart what LinkedIn did for the public resume. As a job seeker, why is it so hard to get an idea about who you'll be working with? As an employee, why is there no single place to get to know your colleagues and learn how every team works? As a team leader, why can't you study how similar companies operate and apply their processes and learnings on your own team? We're on a mission to solve all of this and more. We lead by example, and operate honestly and transparently, to show the world the value of transparency in business. We’re backed by some of the world’s leading investors including Founders Fund, Sequoia, Balderton and Tiger Global.
We're looking for a talented digital product designer to join our design team in Copenhagen.
As a Product Designer at The Org, you'll be a key member of our design team, working closely with both engineers and product managers here in Copenhagen, and with our growth and marketing teams in New York when required to.
Who you are:
- A talented visual designer. You know the basics and utilize principles like rhythm, hierarchy, and contrast to compose beautiful and balanced designs.
- A design thinker. You design for people, start with the problem and utilize the right tools to design and test creative solutions.
- Able to back it up. You have a solid portfolio demonstrating your skills, and a couple of years experience from a similar position working with digital products.
- Always interested in learning. We collect curious and passionate colleagues not afraid to take on new tasks in order to learn and grow their skills.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and equity package
- 5 weeks of paid vacation
- Awesome benefits: Headspace subscription, mental health services, fitness stipend, professional development budget, generous parental leave plan, commuter benefits, and more!
- Great office in central Copenhagen with a private outdoor terrace
- Lunches and a fully stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks
- International travel opportunities
Our company values:
- Do the dishes: We value people that put the team first and do whatever is necessary regardless of your seniority or what your job description says. Sometimes that might mean you literally need to do the dishes
- Go for it! We value people that take initiative and execute on their ideas. We take ownership and passionately seize opportunities to create, to learn, and to grow. We run towards a problem, rather than away from it, and fail fast and learn from our mistakes.
- Be a contrarian: We dare to go against popular beliefs and seek out principle-first solutions over incremental progress. We aim to find the best solution, not the obvious one or the one that’s been found by others before.
- “Hygge”: A Danish word meaning “cozy”, “belonging” or “togetherness”, representing the way we treat our office community. We value diversity and seek out people who want to join the “hygge”.
- Transparency starts here: We’re on a mission to make organizations more transparent. We lead by example, and operate honestly and transparently, to show the world the value of transparency in business.
This role is expected to be an L2 non-technical CPH position. Please see our salary ranges here: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12_tMXeZf_HXvIq5hhJabgV6AYyP5SNNDGJ9c85dkxYw/edit#gid=0
The Org is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company supports diversity and inclusion in its core values and does not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by federal or state law or local ordinance. When necessary, the company will reasonably accommodate employees and applicants with disabilities if the person is otherwise qualified to safely perform all of the essential functions of the position. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.