Del dette job
Moonboon is looking for a motivated student worker to join our team and help out 2-3 days a week. The position requires skills related to graphic design and digital media. You will assist with managing the company’s brand and visuals on both online and offline platforms.
Moonboon produces and sells high-quality Danish-designed and organic baby products. We are on a rapid growth journey and have recently transitioned from a start-up to a company with an impressive eight-digit yearly revenue within the past year.
If you are interested in hearing the Moonboon story from the founder herself, click on the following link (Danish): ivaerksaetterhistorier.dk/moonboon-fra-casting-bureau-til-loevens-hule
You will work closely with the rest of the Marketing team, including our full-time graphic designer, to help strengthen the Moonboon brand within the general European market. It is an unique opportunity to join a young and ambitious company and get first-hand experience in graphic design, UI design, and e-commerce. You will help create online ad campaigns in several languages, design printed advertorials, edit new product pictures and help produce content for our social media channels.
What we’re looking for in a candidate:
- Currently studying graphic design, multimedia design, or another form of communication
- Strong experience with the Adobe pack, especially InDesign and Photoshop
- Experience working with video editing and animation is a big plus
- Experience working within design guidelines
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment
- Fluent in either Danish or English
Don’t fulfill all the above? Don’t worry. We also consider personality and drive when searching for the right candidate. Whatever you don’t already have experience with, we will be happy to teach you!
Key work tasks:
- Help the graphic designer with daily tasks
- Photo editing – compositing, color-grading, and optimizing pictures for use on our website and different platforms
- Create creatives for online advertising – both stills and video ads
- Preparing marketing materials and creating print layouts
- Help run the website and keeping it up to date
Desired personal characteristics
- Great people skills
- Good eye for details and a great overall taste level
- A go-getter/executer mindset
- Able to work in a collaborative team environment
PERKS & BENEFITS
· Lunch, coffee, and snacks
· Friday bars and team events
· Flexi-working hours
· Professional sparring & development
· Modern work environment
You’ll join a highly ambitious team that aspires to make our company the global Go-To for luxurious baby accessories.
For questions regarding the position, please contact Kasper Duelund at email@example.com or phone 31136355.