Del dette job
Our Design Studio is expanding, so we are on the look for an experienced UI/UX Designer to join our team.
We are looking for someone that:
• Designs with intent — develops consistent and usable user interfaces that solve the right problems.
• Is pragmatic — you consider all outcomes before you make decisions and listen to other’s points of view.
• Is ambitious and believe that learning is a process.
• Can understand priorities and expectations from client briefs.
• Can work with clients and projects of all sizes, from major companies to small start-ups.
• Delivers world class design. Always aiming for the moon, and to excite people with your work rather than just be pleasing.
• Can collaborate closely with clients worldwide, as well as colleagues from different departments such as our brand designers, industrial designers, and strategists.
• Can inspire those around you. Believe that fun and work go hand in hand and be willing to share knowledge and give feedback to other designers.
• Wants to be part of an International Design Studio. We are 6 different nationalities, and we wouldn't mind welcoming another one.
Our ideal candidate:
• Must be able to turn ideas into concepts in the form of user flows, mind maps, wireframes, and prototypes, etc.
• Is comfortable in app, web, and native software design.
• Praise the iterative process - sketching, wireframing, prototyping and testing.
• Is experienced in qualitative and quantitative research processes.
• Is a master in Adobe XD, as that being the main UI tool of choice. Fluency in Sketch or Figma counts too.
• Has a good sense of data visualization.
• Has experience collaborating with developers in terms of UI hand-offs and has taken the lead of the implementation.
• Has experience with working in an agile environment. Has worked with Click-up, Jira, Notion or similar is a plus.
• Can be a clear communicator, able to articulate and argument your design decisions to the respective stakeholders.
• Isn’t afraid to open MS PowerPoint or Apple Keynote to tell a compelling story.
• Has three or more years of experience. Hence, can show proven success in projects
• Is fluent in English. After all, we are an international design studio.
A big plus is if the candidate is also able to demonstrate skills in:
• Developing and applying design systems.
• Interaction design software such as After Effects, ProtoPie or similar.
What we offer:
• To be part of a fast-moving company, where the sky is the limit.
• A job that entails both UI & UX with the work estimated percentage of 70% for UI and 30% of UX
• A chance to broaden your horizon with real-life projects and client meetings.
• An informal working culture with occasional treats and Friday beers.
• A central location in beautiful Østerbro, Copenhagen.
Why you will love Eskild Hansen Design Studios
We at Eskild Hansen Design Studios believe in the power of well-designed technology to enhance the human experience and change people’s life. We produce award-winning work based on two basic principles: working as an integrated part of our clients’ teams and partnering with clients that we can truly transform with innovative products, services, and experiences.
Rooted in the Scandinavian design heritage, we are a multidisciplinary and international design team based in Copenhagen, Denmark. We are a high-performance team. We don’t stop working until we reach excellent results, we love what we are doing, and we do it in a good spirit.
Mastering the Scandinavian Design tradition as a third-generation designer, Eskild Hansen’s visionary design combines entrepreneurial thinking and a passion for disruptive technology. After completing an industrial design education in Denmark, he moved to New York City to begin a career that would lead to design leadership roles including Global Director of Design at Coloplast and Head of Cisco’s European Design Centre. Eskild opened Eskild Hansen Design Studios in 2014 to bring his global design expertise to innovative, forward thinking companies of all sizes that are playing to change the game.