Del dette job
Trustpilot in a nutshell
Hi there, we're Trustpilot. The world's most powerful review platform – free and open to all.
Our mission is to bring people and companies together to create ever-improving experiences for everyone.
We're a diverse international crew working hard to scale up Trustpilot worldwide and having lots of fun in the process. We're headquartered in Copenhagen and are 650+ people globally, with offices across Europe, the US and Australia. We are growing fast, and with our new brand, we have big plans.
So read below to find out about this exciting new role and apply if you have what it takes!
Two years ago we launched our new brand, and we're full steam ahead rolling it out across the company. We have a lot of work ahead of us and need an ambitious designer to help us build a billion-dollar brand.
As our Freelance Graphic Designer, you will use your knowledge of typography, colour, layout, and image manipulation to create visually appealing designs + systems that communicate our core product offerings to our customers and consumers.
You will work closely with the Brand and Marketing team to produce world-class assets for print and digital and ensure that all deliverables maintain a look and feel that is consistent with our guidelines.
You will be an important figure in the development of our brand over the next five months. Your responsibilities will mainly revolve around a collaboration with the senior brand designer in defining new and exciting possibilities for our design language, along with maintaining production needs.
You will be responsible for generating concepts, executing revisions, and meeting deadlines. Most importantly, you are a strong team player and will remember to have fun along the way and embrace being a part of the team.
More responsibilities in detail:
- Jump into each project from a holistic perspective. Have the ability to understand how it falls into the user journey and not shy away from requesting information to fill in knowledge gaps.
- Generate clear ideas, concepts, and designs of creative assets from beginning to end.
- Work collaboratively with other designers to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team that includes marketers, brand and product designers to create compelling designs.
- Translate information into designs that are visually enticing, easy to understand, and emotionally impactful.
- Inspire the team with the latest standards, processes, and trends in the visual design field.
- A strong portfolio that showcases aesthetic awareness and design problem solving abilities.
- Ability to work proficiently in Figma, the Adobe packet.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to clearly explain design decisions in words and writing.
-The ability to receive, interpret and implement constructive feedback from project stakeholders into your design work.
- An appreciation for and awareness of emerging design trends in print and digital.
- Experience on working with B2B/C brands or projects.