Del dette job
Creative Senior Digital designer for Mover Systems
We are looking for a creative designer who is passionate about creating visual identities and concepts and bring them to live in both the physical and the digital world. Are you a digital designer with excellent graphical skills – and do you get a kick out of working in a nerdy, ambitious, and fast paced environment where experimenting with advanced technologies is daily business? Then this is a rare opportunity to join our movement.
Mover Systems is a successful and fast-growing Danish Tech-company providing end-to-end logistic technologies that use AI and data science to automate and optimize logistics. We are based in Copenhagen and are expanding to new markets with a growing customer base of international brands. As part of Mover Systems, you will get to work in a fun and dynamic environment with strong brands such as IKEA, Interflora, Coop, and many more.
Let’s take a closer look at the position
As a digital designer, you create outstanding visual and interactive experiences that builds our brand. You will be part of the MarCom team and work closely with a highly skilled group of product and UX designers, front- and backend developers, data scientists and marketing creatives who all work to delight customers, make logistics smarter, and reduce waste.
In your role, you will:
• Develop the visual identity of our new tech-brand and secure design consistency and compliance across channels and products
• Design a new website and keep it sharp and updated
• Create campaign ads and templates for sales materials – print and interactive
• Create simple and engaging illustrations and infographics (static and animated)
• Be able to find the way around web and mobile design accessibility standards and usability requirements.
We are looking for…
…a self-driven and creative digital designer that thrives in a busy environment. The best candidate is well-organized, has an eye for details, and enjoys brainstorms and teamwork with frequent sharing of work in early stages of the project. Not only are we looking for a skillful employee, but we are also looking for a friendly colleague with a positive mindset and a strong team spirit, who is not afraid of bringing new ideas to the table.
In addition, we hope you match several of the following:
• A relevant education within digital/UX design
• Previous work experience in a Tech-company or a design agency
• 4+ years of experience from a similar role
• A strong portfolio demonstrating your creative deliverables and skills within design
• High proficiency in English and strong communications skills
• Proficient in Figma/Figjam, Jira/Confluence, PS and Illustrator
• Experience with animation and motion design
• Experience with illustrative work for complex marketing materials
• Ability to produce strong visual concepts based on briefs and strategic insights.
What to expect when joining Mover
You will become a part of a strong work community in a fast-growing company that is about to roll out in several new markets. You will get to work with talented and highly motivated people who are excited about working in a techie-environment where talent outdo tenure. In Mover Systems, we grow together. So, when the company grows – you grow! And we are scaling fast, so expect a fast-learning curve and lots of fun.
Who we are
We come in many shapes and colors, but common to all of us is that we are driven by optimism, curiosity and a desire to constantly keep our customers ahead of their game. We believe that we can make the world slightly better by making logistics smarter.