Del dette job
Are you a digital wizard with a passion for frontend development? Do you love to create solutions that optimizes customer journeys.
Colorful Standard is looking for a Frontend Developer with skills to maintain the Colorful Standard ecommerce experience, lifting performance as well as improving organic website traffic. We are looking for someone who can own the user interface of our ecommerce business and help execute on new features
Your tasks will include:
- Own the daily operations of the ecommerce front end
- Add features and apps for optimize the user journey
- Performing keyword and website research and constantly monitor and execute on
search engine optimisation, SEO
- Upload products, banner, build menues etc
- Staying up-to-date with ecommerce trends, new product rollouts, etc
- A good understanding of html, css, java etc
- Previous experience within the Shopify platform
- The ability to take ownership of daily tasks and provide recommendations for optimizations
- An urge to learn, think differently and identify untapped opportunities for our brand
- The ability to collaborate as a team as well as to work independently
- Strong communication and multi-tasking skills as well as a commercial understanding
Colorful Standard is a Danish clothing company with an office in the center of Copenhagen. Our collection consists of responsibly produced high quality essentials for men and women in up to
50 different colors.
In less than 3 years, the company has established itself in a solid position in the commercial fashion market and has flagship Stores in Paris, Zurich, Copenhagen and London.
This position offers excellent development opportunities both professionally and personally, and
you will be part of an open and hardworking company culture, where employee satisfaction is
We are reviewing applications on an ongoing basis. Start date: As soon as possible.