Del dette job
At The Org we're on a mission to make companies more transparent about who they are and how they work. As a job seeker, why is it so hard to get an idea about who you'll be working with? As an employee, why is there no single place to get to know your colleagues and learn how every team works? As a team leader, why can't you study how similar companies operate and get inspiration for your own team? We want to solve all of this and more.
We have funding from the world's leading investors, we have a great team, and we have fun. If you think this sounds interesting, please apply to become our second Product Manager.
Who you'll be working with
The Product team is located in central Copenhagen in a beautiful office space. We have another office in New York City. You'll work closely with our Head of Product Benjamin, our product manager Antoine, our UX researcher Laura, our three designers Alex, Andrew and Jenny, our frontend developers Lukas and Emil, and our three backend developers Andreas, Miklos and Thor. Meet the team here: theorg.com/org/theorg/org-chart
What you'll do
As a Product Manager at The Org, you'll be a fundamental member of the team. We are still a young company with an early product so you'll be a key driver in the development of new features and product areas.
Some of the work you'll be tackling includes:
- Interview existing and potential users to make sure we have a deep understanding of their needs and pain points
- Inform current and upcoming feature development with qualitative and quantitative insights
- Work closely with the rest of the product and engineering team on features that ship quickly and with high quality
- Track product developments in the market and with our competitors
- Plan funnel optimizations and carry out A/B tests
Contribute to the product strategy and overall vision of the company
- Keep in close contact with relevant team members from the New York office
As The Org matures, the plan is that you will manage at least one area of the product including understanding the problem, planning the roadmap and managing the design and development.
- Several years of experience managing, designing or developing a digital product
- Strong product discovery skills; you care about having a deep knowledge of the user, business, market and industry
- An obsession with solving real problems
- A mindset of taking risks and failing fast
- Excellent communication skills
- You are smart, creative and persistent
What we offer
- Competitive salary + equity
- Great office in central Copenhagen with private outdoor terrace
- 5 weeks vacation
- Open kitchen fully stocked with drinks and snacks + free lunch
- Social events, get-togethers and international travel opportunities
We do not consider applicants who exclusively want to work remote.