Del dette job
Upright Music is looking for a structured and dedicated Student Assistant with a passion for administrative work and music for our office in Copenhagen. Upright Music is the Nordic's leading independent music company specialized in providing music for TV, advertising, and film productions. We are based in Copenhagen and have an office in Warsaw as well. The music production team creates content for our own labels, and work in collaboration with both established and upcoming composers to produce, release, and distribute music of highest quality.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for an efficient, service-minded, and flexible student who can keep a sense of perspective while working with a constant variation of tasks. The person we are looking for has an eye for details, is good with teamwork, structured, patient, organized, and self-reliant.
The main tasks will be to assist in preparing data for new albums for release and distribution as well as upload and register data with various performing rights societies and sub-publishers. The job requires an interest in and the ability to work thoroughly with detailed administrative tasks; communicate well both internally and externally; as well as categorize and describe music. Additional tasks will be to assist with various ad hoc office tasks on behalf of Upright Music.
We will prioritize a person who is currently studying. After graduation, a full-time employment can be an opportunity.
• Gathering, processing, and structuring album material and files
• Assisting with the production of album metadata, as well as categorizing albums and tracks
• Assisting with the registration and distribution of albums with various sub-publishers and performing rights societies
• Assisting with fund applications
• Tracking usage of music and producing structured graphs
• Various ad hoc office tasks (e.g. grocery shopping, meeting preparation and similar)
What you bring:
• Currently studying within fields of project management, creative business administration, music or alike
• Excellent communication skills both in speech and in writing
• Responsible, team-player, self-reliant, detail-oriented, and structured
• Fluent in both English and Danish
• Experienced within Excel, Word, and Outlook
• Musical training/education is of advantage
Who you are:
You are solution- and detail-oriented whilst motivated by working with a high level of structure. You get energized by working systematically and streamlining processes.
You thrive in an international environment and want to contribute to the development of our labels and Upright Music’s strong position in the market.
You are passionate about what you do, with a high sense of loyalty, and you will take pride in contributing to the conception of great musical content.
You like challenges and work well under pressure, as the tasks are numerous, and deadlines can be tight.
What we offer:
The role will be in the Copenhagen office, which is in a wonderful open office space in the heart of Copenhagen. The role is part-time, offering exciting career opportunities in a dynamic international company. We offer flexible work conditions. You will join a company of 20+ employees with most of us working from Copenhagen - we all enjoy working and spending time together. We are passionate about music and the transcendent impact music can have when combined with moving images in the right way.
You will be working closely with the music production team, which consists of 5 highly dedicated people. We are driven by creating and delivering outstanding music to our clients and collaborators in the world of sync.
For more information about our labels and work visit the websites:
We hope we have sparked your interest to join our company and team. Please submit your application incl. motivation for joining us as per below.
Working hours: Approx. 15-20 hours per week
Salary: Based on qualifications
Start Date: October or by appointment
Deadline for applications: Friday October 1st, 2021 at 12.00 pm