Del dette job
Do you have an eye and passion for visual design details? And do you want to own and lead our visual digital design identity?
Then this is your unique opportunity to join the LEGO® Education organization in the LEGO Group and help build our digital design system!
As our new Visual Design lead, you will define, produce, and govern style guides across LEGO® Education’s many digital touch points. This includes to
* Design and iterate upon the visual elements for LEGO Education’s design system including applications across digital (e.g., web, app) and marketing contexts. This includes alignment with brand guidelines and establishing visual identity standards, components, and design patterns.
* Lead visual design workstreams from concept through to implementation
* Collaborate with fellow designers and across teams to build a consistent brand and product experience across the whole learning journey
* Develop design system and document design guidelines in close cooperation with the brand team and actively share knowledge on how to utilize these across LEGO Education
Play your part in our team succeeding
As a member of the LEGO Education Design team, you will support the development of the visual direction for LEGO Education to further our brand promise to students and teachers worldwide.
Your work will bridge product experience and branding for continuous evolvement of LEGO Education’s design language; from exploring and reviewing ideas to building on top of an extensive component library and documenting design patterns.
We expect you to be at our Billund office three days a week.
Do you have what it takes?
Bachelor’s or Masters’ degree in graphic design, interaction design, communication design, or the visual arts, or equivalent work experience.
* 5+ years of graphic design experience across brand and digital domains (preferably with 2 to 3 years’ experience in the development of design systems)
* Great understanding of composition, typography, information hierarchy, and design patterns
* A great eye and touch for building design systems the ability to identify common design patterns throughout web, desktop, mobile platforms and find elegant solutions for implementation
* A T-shaped profile with a deep understanding of graphic design, but broad experience and interest in; interaction design, motion graphics, and information design
* Outstanding communication skills including the ability to work closely with other designers, engineers, learning professionals, and product managers
Along with your application and CV, please share your portfolio, demonstrating the breadth and depth of your design skills and experience.
Join the global LEGO® family
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group!
Help us build the “digital bricks” that enable and inspire our teams to create memorable learning moments for teachers, and students worldwide.