Del dette job
We are looking for a digital designer to join our team. So if you consider yourself to be creative and systematic, love everything digital, and like the idea of joining a flourishing and award-winning consultancy, keep on reading.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a digital designer at Make®, you play a key role in conceptualising and designing our digital experiences. You will work with a diverse portfolio of clients from global leaders to local start-ups, solving complex problems and turning them into user-friendly and intuitive solutions.
Tasks and scope of work vary but projects are typically large scale or smaller websites, e-commerce or intranets where your tasks include idea generation, conceptualisation, design activation, specification, client presentations and collaboration with external partners. On smaller projects you may also be responsible for front-end and/or back-end development. You will work closely with strategists, UX consultants, other designers and implementation partners throughout the creative process, as well as dedicate your focus individually to specific parts of the process.
- You have 1-3+ years' experience designing digital solutions, preferably from an agency.
- You are highly competent in applications such as Sketch, Figma and Adobe CC.
- You are used to working independently but also work well in teams.
- You are comfortable working directly with and presenting in front of clients and partners.
- You are curious and eager to learn and experiment.
- You are systematic and care a lot about pixels, grids and structures.
- You challenge traditional UI approaches and go out of your way to keep up with digital trends and technologies.
- You contribute to the entire project process but thrive best at the intersection of UX and design, where you manage, motivate and inspire clients and your team.
- You have an open mind and a strong point of view.