Del dette job
ARKK Copenhagen is looking for an experienced Head of Marketing & PR to execute the global marketing and PR strategy out of the Headquarter in Copenhagen.
As the ARKK Copenhagen brand continues to grow at a rapid pace on global scale the complexity of our marketing, PR and digital presence is increasing. As Head of Marketing & PR you will become the main driver and responsible for growing the ARKK Copenhagen brand across everything from partner marketing and PR to digital campaigns and collaborations.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Lead and build up the marketing and PR department to support the growing ARKK brand and position ARKK in the global market as the leading sneaker brand out of Scandinavia
- Plan and oversee the Social Media strategy to secure a steady follower growth together with the Creative Brand Manager og SoMe Team
- Develop and execute marketing strategies around collaborations
- Participate in marketing meetings with large clients to make sure that the ARKK brand is correctly pushed through client channels according to the ARKK DNA and brand values
- Stay on top of the newest trends, technologies and knowledge within the field of marketing and PR to implement best practices for the ARKK brand continuously
- Develop marketing strategies for local markets to adapt campaigns to fit audiences differently depending on culture and preferences
- Structure the marketing and PR department to meet budgets and deadlines
- Set clear KPIs for both the overall strategy and individual employees to present results to the management team
- Oversee partnerships with any possible foreign PR agency or partner
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience from a similar position within fashion and lifestyle brands positioning them on a global scale according to the overall marketing strategy
- You have leadership experience and handled employees, guiding and helping them to reach their KPIs
- You are highly skilled in negotiations, relationship management and campaign planning
- You have great project management skills
- You are great at thinking outside the box to see opportunities that can benefit ARKK as a trendsetting and modern brand within marketing and PR
- You work great with many projects going on at the same time and keep a strong overview to secure a high level of marketing output
We expect you to be a positive and energetic person that can contribute to the social environment at the office. You are proactive and always ready to improve, seek opportunities and learn new things, you are a great and motivational manager. Being a team player is key.
If you are ready for a challenge then please send your application letter, CV and possible recommendations to:
We look forward to hearing from you.