Del dette job
ARKK Copenhagen is looking for an experienced Production Manager to join the Headquarter in Copenhagen.
Have you worked with production, products and quality assurance? Are you a skilled negotiator, great project manager and good relationship builder? Then you might be the candidate we are looking for!
As the ARKK Copenhagen brand continues to grow at a rapid pace on global scale the complexity of our product assortment and production setup is increasing. As Production Manager your will get a central role in our Design and Production department taking care of variety of product and production related tasks.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Order placement and production management
- Secure a strong connection and cooperation with our various suppliers
- Sourcing of new materials and technologies
- Source new supplier opportunities in Europe, Middle East and Asia within footwear, apparel and accessories
- Secure the right prices and contracts with all suppliers
- Secure deliveries on time and update marketing and sales departments on changes in deliveries through centrally shared delivery plans
- Quality control and confirmation samples handling
- Responsibility of optimizing construction and fitting of products
- Constant process, production and quality improvement
- NOS order optimization to secure a continuous flow of NOS goods throughout the year and close partnership with the Finance Department
- Various ad hoc production, sourcing and logistics tasks
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience from a similar position within production, sourcing, logistics and quality assurance
- Preferred experience within the footwear industry
- You are highly skilled in negotiations and relationship management within production
- You have great project management skills
- You know how the cooperation works between design, production, logistics and sales
- You are great at thinking outside the box to see opportunities when things go sideways
- You work great with many projects going on at the same time and keep a strong overview to secure high-quality products delivered on time
We obviously expect you to be a positive and energetic person that can contribute to the social environment at the office. You are proactive and always ready to improve, seek opportunities and learn new things. Being a team player is key.
If you are ready for a challenge then please send your application letter, CV and possible recommendations to:
We look forward to hearing from you.