Del dette job
Are you our next graphic design student?
Copenhagen Capacity’s Marketing department is looking for a student designer to join our young, social, and innovative team Join the leading place branding and investment promotion agency in the Nordics!
At Copenhagen Capacity, visual communication is an important tool for translating our insights into tangible solutions and transforming ideas into memorable campaigns.
To us, graphic designers are key to communicate our ideas to clients and partners in a clear, distinct, and convincing way. And now that we are in a phase of growth, we are looking for an ambitious student to join our talented Marketing team.
As a student assistant, you will be helping our Art Director with visual communication for campaigns, projects and on a weekly basis. The tasks include, graphic design, concept development, data visualization, illustrative work, light animations, banners, videos and lay-outing.
Are you the right candidate?
• A hands-on approach but also the ability to learn and think as we go along
• Strong communication skills and critical thinking to ask the right questions
• Experience and good skills in visual communication, graphic design, and research. We value creativity, structure, efficient time management, clear communication and someone that can chip in with ideas in our daily work when needed
• The ability to adapt to projects with different brands and their visual styles
• The ability to prioritize tasks
• An experienced user within the Creative Adobe Suite and the Microsoft office package, such as Powerpoint
What we offer
Work in an energetic, dynamic, and international workplace, and you will become part of a work environment where collaboration and employee development are paramount
Opportunity to learn and develop your skills alongside a best-in-class Art Director and experienced Marketeers
How to apply
Please attach your Cover Letter and CV and some examples of portfolio works before October 15th, 2021.
If you want to know more about the position, you are very welcome to contact our Art Director, Kasper Friis Jørgensen at email@example.com.Work closely with other departments of the company which will give you a broad understanding of all Copenhagen Capacity’s projects and an in-depth knowledge in both attracting international talent, companies, and investors
Flexible working model