Del dette job
Founded by three friends in Copenhagen, ANOTHER ASPECT explores sustainability beyond the norm. With collections made exclusively from recycled fibres, deadstock and organic materials, the brand features classic wardrobe staples that are meant to last.
Assist in a wide variety of design related task with the opportunity to develop concepts and design for e-mail marketing, social media, digital ads, print material, POS, clothing etc.
Will work closely with our Art Director and other team members in departments such as creative, marketing and production. There's a big opportunity to gain experience in all areas of fashion and design and see the work you create make it into the real world.
The internship should a least be 10 weeks. Office located in the heart of Vesterbro with with several perks and benefits.
- Portfolio that demonstrates a wide variety of creative fields
- Know and loves at least one of the following: Dieter Rams, Emil Ruder, Paul Rand
- Refined, classic and clean sense of design
- Can work in a face paced environment with great self discipline
- The ability to meet short and ever-changing deadlines
- Strong understanding of Adobe Creative Suite with focus on Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Experiences with Klaviyo and Instagram
- Excellent written, verbal and people skills
- Assist in packaging design
- Photo editing
- Assist in making marketing and pos material
- Organize and prep brand assets
- Create email campaigns
- Create and prepare photos and graphics for social media
- Research and inspiration