Del dette job
Design Leads who thrive at Work & Co see no boundary between form and function. They are highly strategic, detail-oriented, and multi-skilled, bringing a deep understanding across visual design, user experience, user interface design, branding and even coding.
Creating digital products requires intense collaboration — internally, and with our clients. Our focus is on the end-user, conducting multiple rounds of testing to validate our concepts. One big difference? Our partners are hands on and you’ll work directly with them. There’s no middle management here. You’ll also work closely with Product Managers, Strategists, and Developers to create original digital products and services that reignite industries and reshape companies.
What You Will Do
- Stay 100% focused on making great digital products—that’s all we care about. You will help us define brands from a digital-first perspective.
- Set design strategy and direction for brand concepts.
Design sophisticated visuals, from concepting to execution to documentation.
- Participate in all project phases, from strategy to launch to optimization
- Work iteratively and collaborate with product design, strategy, writing, and product management to elevate our work
We Are Looking For:
- 3+ years of relevant brand design experience working at an agency or in-house.
- A strong portfolio showcasing a broad range of creative work.
- Ability and desire to solve complex product design problems and the strategy skills to deliver best-in-class solutions
- Impeccable execution and care for all aspects of design, from conceptual thinking to visual design to design systems
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize and present findings, and articulate design rationale
- Experience working in a highly iterative, collaborative environment where people share work daily
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
About Work & Co
Work & Co (work.co) defines and launches the world's most successful digital products and services. With offices in the United States, Brazil and Europe, we've become the go-to partner for IKEA, Google, Apple, Epic Games, Mailchimp, Aesop, Etsy and many other globally respected companies. As Fast Company noted, our engineering and design teams are routinely entrusted with creating digital products for companies which rarely approach outside firms. Forrester Research calls our approach "a model to follow."
At Work & Co, we believe diversity is essential to creating the best digital products. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin of employees, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected status.