Del dette job
We are looking for a design intern who will help draw the lines for the future’s successful, user-friendly products, as part of Kvalifik’s team in the spring of 2022. So if you are passionate about design and UX and want to be part of a digital agency with an ambitious and entrepreneurial team, here is a unique opportunity.
We love to work with ambitious companies to turn (sometimes crazy) ideas into reality and make digital innovation happen for NGOs, startups and big corporations. A few selected clients we've worked with include Mærsk, Mikkeller, AkademikerPension, DSB, TV2 and Børns Vilkår.
We are looking for someone who...
• is passionate about good design - both aesthetics and usability.
• can do mock-ups and prototypes, both on paper and in programs like Adobe XD.
• has experience with user testing and fieldwork.
• is self-driven, motivated and ambitious, and thrives in a startup environment where we build and develop our business every day.
• knows about design thinking, innovation processes and digital product development.
• experience in programming is a plus, but not a must.
• studies a relevant design education, for example, Design and Innovation, Digital Media and Design, Strategic Design and Entrepreneurship or similar.
Our culture and what we offer...
• An engaging, fun, ambitious and professional work environment where each and everyone is highly valued and acknowledged. We joke and laugh, listen to music, play games and have Friday bars.
• A steep learning process, with learning by doing.
• Each month, we set aside a whole day where we don’t work on client projects, but instead hold an unconference where we focus on learning and exploring new technologies together.
• Great lunch catering (includes vegetarian & vegan options), snacks, drinks and all that jazz.
• Highly professional in our work deliverables, yet informal and social in our interactions with each other with plenty of room for silliness.
• A workplace with an entrepreneurial culture, where the path from idea to action is small and the possibility of responsibility is great.
• Awesome new office facilities right next to Amagerbro St.
• A super flat organizational structure with few formal procedures.
• Internship salary corresponding to SU.
If you wanna know more, check out kvalifik.dk and feel free to write or call. We also speak Danish.