Del dette job
CIFF & CIFF Kids are looking for Graphic Design interns. As an intern at CIFF, you will be a part of an exciting range of activities within marketing, event design, production, and communication. The ideal candidate must be energetic and outgoing and possess the ability to work independently and structured. We encourage you to take ownership of specific areas of responsibility. We have a flat company structure and an international, young and dynamic work environment.
Tasks include, but are not limited to:
• Design research
• Manage and update digital material
• Assisting in layouts and wayfinding
• Assisting with coordination of physical and digital visual identities across platforms
• Supporting in planning and execution of all content
• Ad hoc tasks
• You are currently studying Graphic Design or similar
• Great communication skills in English, both written and verbal
• Efficient and highly organized
• Independent team player
• Outgoing and positive
• Proficient user of Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
• Knowledgeable about and interested in event design
The internship is unpaid and runs for at least three months and we expect you to work 30 hours pr. week. We are of course flexible for study-relevant activities. As the upcoming fair, takes place from February 2 – 4 2022, it is required that you can work leading up to, and during, these dates. Working hours 9.00 to 17.00 – minimum 3 days a week in November and December and fulltime in January and during CIFF (February 2 – 4, 2022). Start date as soon as possible. Interviews will be conducted continuously.
Due to company policy, we only accept students for whom an internship is a compulsory part of their studies or where an internship gives credit towards their studies.
About us/extra info:
CIFF (Copenhagen International Fashion Fair) is a biannual fashion fair taking place during Copenhagen Fashion week. CIFF also encompasses CIFF Kids (kids’ fashion, interior & lifestyle fair taking place at the same time as CIFF), and CIFF Showrooms (permanent showrooms). As an intern, you will have the opportunity to work across all fairs.