Del dette job
Limbo is always looking to raise the bar. And right now we are looking for a passionate creative developer, with a strong focus on design, animation and interaction. You will be joining our office in Copenhagen or in Vejle.
Who are you?
First of all you are a nice (nice is really important), highly skilled, web developer who is enthusiastic about producing high quality code, discovering new technologies and pushing the boundaries of what you can expect from an online experience.
Checking these boxes makes you a good match on paper
• You are creative and have and eye for detail
• You are open to trying out new stuff
• You are skilled at advanced animation techniques (CSS, GSAP, etc.)
• You have experience with Vue.js framework
• You have knowledge of performance optimization techniques
• You have experience with (headless) CMS
• You are familiar with version control (Git)
We don’t have any hard requirements when it comes to previous experience, but we will need to see a some of your previous work and ideally an active GitHub profile.
What you’ll do
You will work as part of the development team to conceive and build interactive experiences, with a focus on front end development. That means everything from R&D and prototyping through to robust implementations of large scale interactive experiences.
• Building prototype concepts to demonstrate and test approaches
• Producing neat, tested, readable and well documented code
• Ensuring your code works well and integrates cleanly across all targeted platforms
• Working within multidisciplinary teams with creatives, visual designers, motion designers and developers