Del dette job
Hi there, we’re True Gum.
We produce plastic-free and vegan chewing gum, alongside Mints and our new cough drops. We are revolutionizing the chewing gum industry, offering the world’s most sustainable chewing gum. Founded in 2017, True Gum is today sold in more than 14 European countries, realizing significant international growth. We want to reach even more consumers and an important initiative in this regard is growing our presence via the social channels, something that has great strategic importance to us. So now we are looking for an intern who can help accelerate our efforts even more.
>> The role <<
Are you a creative storyteller and a strong communicator, with a knack for social media? Then keep reading. As a SoMe intern at True Gum, you will be responsible for planning, creating, executing and measuring social media activities across our social brand touchpoints (IG, FB, TikTok, LinkedIn) towards a large and engaged community of followers. You’ll work closely together with the rest of our 6-person marketing team in finding creative solutions to the communicational areas we wish to address.
The key tasks are:
• Own and lead our daily SoMe operations (including planning and execution of content, in collaboration with our Lead Designer)
• Create small communication campaigns informing about key topics with the goal of informing and engaging our growing community across our active channels (+65.000 followers across platforms)
• Help ideate around the further development of our overall communications strategy
• Monitor daily end-user movement across channels and respond to community questions/comments
Position is an unpaid internship, approx. 20 hours per week. Job can potentially be converted to paid position, if results are good. Speaking Danish is not a requirement.
>> Your profile <<
We are looking for a talented communicator for this role. The ideal candidate:
• Has a natural flair for communication, and aspires to work within comms/marketing
• Has some experience with creating content and managing SoMe profiles
• Has fluent English skills, solid copywriting skills and enjoys writing catchy and engaging copy
• Is passionate about creating inspiring communication that excites and involves the audience
• Works proactively, independently, with attention to detail and is not afraid to voice ideas
• Is a natural project manager who enjoys both planning and execution
• Is passionate about sustainability and climate, and naturally thinks this element into activities
• Has a basic understanding of design (Adobe suite is a plus)