Del dette job
Do you want to work in an international team taking leading B2B brands from creative development to commercial results?
As an Account Manager at CBC, you will advise clients on how to engage their international B2B target groups through effective branding strategies and targeted marketing planning. Your work stretches from engaging with our clients and internal teams, to project planning and execution, managing external partners, and all the way to implementation and reporting. You’ll be a good fit if you have a constant drive for improving the solution and delivering a solid customer experience.
You will be responsible for:
• Managing projects from definition to delivery
• Securing smooth work processes for the client and internal resources
• Facilitating winning strategies and marketing plans
• Aligning creative and execution resources for effective implementation
• Time planning and financial management
• Driving campaign monitoring, reporting, and improvements
The ideal candidate will understand and take great interest in the inherent complexities of B2B marketing. You should have minimum 5 years of relevant agency or client-side marketing experience, as well as a commercial mindset. You are passionate and motivated, work efficiently whether alone or in a team, and have a good sense of what it takes to deliver a great customer experience. You stay up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies within your field, and you are well-versed in digital channels relevant to B2B communication.
The position also requires that you:
• Have high level of experience with project management and planning
• Have a strong understanding of digital media and campaigns
• Are structured with strong skills in prioritizing your workload
• Have excellent skills in both budgeting and financial management
• Have exceptionally strong attention to detail on all project deliverables
• Are outgoing with good people skills
• Are fluent in both written and spoken Danish and English at a professional level
About Cross-Border Communications
Founded in 1982, Cross-Border Communications specialises in branding and marketing communications for international B2B organisations. CBC’s strengths lie in developing award-winning, universal concepts that connect B2B businesses with their customers and the wider world, moving brands forward efficiently and effectively. CBC services clients in the engineering, marine, high-tech, process, and medtech industries, including companies like Caterpillar, MAN Energy Solutions, Brüel & Kjær, AAK, and Novo Nordisk.
At CBC, you’ll have many opportunities to grow your career alongside an international, friendly, and experienced team. We have long, trusted, and inspiring relations with our clients, which helps us bring new thinking to the table and create exceptional results.
Located next to the Lakes in Copenhagen, you’ll enjoy ideal surroundings with easy transportation to work.