Del dette job
Are you able to further develop and strengthen the ferm LIVING brand and graphic identity? Do you have an uncompromising eye for detail and are you an aesthetic by heart? Can you transform ideas into clear and “on brand” communication?
About ferm LIVING
ferm LIVING is a Danish design company founded in 2006 by our Creative Director, Trine Andersen. From our base in Copenhagen, we work with artisans around the world, fusing our Scandinavian mindset with global skills and traditions. We create collections of furniture, accessories, and lighting.
What you’ll be doing
Your primary task will be to design and develop new content for all our platforms while meeting the needs of stakeholders. You will be responsible for, and at the same time ensure the complete overview of, all content.
You will be a key player within the marketing team, ensuring that the content plan is aligned with the marketing plan. You will also contribute to the further development of our brand identity and bring insights when evaluating our creative thinking and concept development. You have the final eye on aligning copy and visuals and you are meticulous about your work output.
• Overall responsible for our graphic design and communication to be aligned to the brand DNA in close co-operation with our Creative Director
• Lead the internal graphics team and be an exceptional role model
• Conceptualising events, campaigns, catalogues, printed materials, and collection launches
• Strengthen the graphic and visual profile through outstanding content
• Ensure consistent brand identity across all media platforms
• Participating at collection photo shoots supporting our styling team and Creative Director
The position is full time and based in Copenhagen and reports to the Head of Marketing & PR.
What we’re looking for
You are a creative soul, yet structured, and can translate abstract ideas into concrete visual proposals, and have a profound understanding of the whole process from brief to the delivery
of finished content.
Your core competency is graphic design, creative thinking, and conceptualising, but equally important you are a great communicator, and your stakeholder management skills are second to none. You understand from experience that being an excellent art director also requires project management skills and a perfectionist approach every time.
You have a positive attitude towards new challenges and are good at communicating constructively with your surroundings - also under the pressure of tight deadlines. You have experience in leading small teams and have a proven track record delivering state of the art content for multiple platforms. You are a true team player and possess great interpersonal skills, have a positive mindset, and contribute with good and supportive energy.
• Extensive experience as an art director within the lifestyle, fashion, or interior industry
• Your graphic skills and “toolbox” are impeccable
• Super user within InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
• Graphic creative lead, but also hands-on with daily tasks
• Strong experience with both prepress and digital media
Since you will be part of an international company with a global network, it is important that you are fluent in English.
You might also have
Experience from working in a graphic- or advertising agency as well as an understanding of collaborating with a copy writer when developing concepts. Photography, video and photo editing skills are a plus.