Del dette job
For our new office in Copenhagen, we are looking for a Content Marketing Manager joining our team Makers Hub where we are dedicated to content strategies, concepts and production. Would you like to join a new established department within Dept Agency, and work with both international and national clients? Are you independent, ambitious and passionate about content management? Then you're the one we’re looking for.
As a Digital Content Manager you are experienced with developing content strategies and plans with primary focus on social media. You have hands-on experience with managing creative teams throughout the daily production. You are an expert when it comes to the digital channels premis and know how visual content should be developed dedicated to the specific channel. All in the light of the clients target audience, strategy and position as a brand.
Your day-to day work will primary consist of:
- Development of content strategies and creating content plans
- Manage content production processes in close collaboration with the content designers together with Client Managers
- Coordinating with the client
A little about you
- You preferably have a minimum of 3+ years of experience. Maybe from an advertising agency.
- You know the importance of tailoring content the the specific channel and target audience
- You have hands on experience with creating content plans and strategies cross channels
- You know what the designers needs to create content and are experienced with briefings on specific tasks and deliveries
- You can advise and present content to clients
- You are structured, detail oriented and independent.
- An open culture
- The chance to do what you are good at and want to be good at
- Training and development opportunities
- The ability to work in one of the fastest growing agencies in Europe
- The opportunity to work with major international clients
- Tasty and healthy lunch
- Pension scheme
- Smashing social events such as Friday bars, company parties, Dept Festival etc.