Del dette job
We are looking for skilled .NET Core (C#) developers to work, teach and learn in an innovative, high-energy environment with inspiring and talented colleagues. You will work with the latest technologies and be responsible for delivering key product features that are crucial to our success and future growth.
Mover is a successful and fast-growing Danish tech-company providing end-to-end logistic technologies that WOW-people and reduce waste – in every sense of the word. We are based in Copenhagen, and we are expanding to new markets with a growing customer base of international brands. As part of Mover, you will get to work in a fun and dynamic environment with strong brands such as IKEA, Interflora, Coop and many more.
Play your part in our team succeeding
If you are passionate about cloud-based software solutions and the newest technology and architecture, and you take pride in being among the best in developing products for process automation and smart logistics, then it will be difficult to find a more attractive role than this.
Your responsibilities and tasks will consist of:
• Software development: Design and implementation of projects that deliver functionality to front-end and partners through APIs
• Technical design of new functionality
• Explore new technologies and approaches to continuously improve ways of working
• Bring new features all the way from design to production and implementation as well as continuous improvement
• Maintain the platform and ensure stability on Azure
Things we’re passionate about
Maybe you want to join us in the things we love to do:
• Micro services
• Event-driven architecture
• Test-driven design
• Automized processes
• Newest version of .NET-core
• Two-week sprints
• Continuous deployment
• Domain Driven Design
• Clean code
• … and much more
What you need to make a difference
As a skilled and enthusiastic developer, you probably think of C# as your native language. You thrive on building and being a part of creating the next big thing. Your skills in C# are outstanding and best in class, but you are always trying to evolve and get even better.
Your personality and energy must match the company's culture, which is ambitious, curious and value driven, where we value respect, honesty, and trust as much as professional achievements. You take responsibility and work independently to achieve common goals and challenge the status quo.
We don't expect you to be the answer to everything, but you need to be able to tick several of the following points:
• Proven experience with at least +3 years of professional backend developer
• Advanced programming experience in .NET Core (C#)
• Experience in designing and creating APIs
• Experience with building scalable and distributed systems
• Experience with automated testing and implementation
• An interest in understanding the business domain
• Experience with Azure or another cloud provider is a plus
Everyday life at Mover
You can expect to be part of a social and professional community in a technology company that grows fast. We are on our way to several new markets in Europe, and you will be based at our new offices in central Copenhagen with approx. 50 professional enthusiasts. Your new colleagues come from different backgrounds – common to all, however, is that they are talented and inspiring. In Mover, we're all part of the success, we're having fun, and we're growing – together!
We hope that we’ve caught your attention and we look forward to reading your application and resume.