Del dette job
We are looking for skilled Frontend Developer to work, teach and learn in an innovative, high-energy environment with inspiring and talented colleagues. You will work with the latest technologies and be responsible for delivering key product features that are crucial to our success and future growth.
Mover is a successful and fast-growing Danish tech-company providing end-to-end logistic technologies that WOW-people and reduce waste – in every sense of the word. We are based in central Copenhagen, and we are expanding to new markets with a growing customer base of international brands. As part of Mover, you will get to work in a fun and dynamic environment with companies such as IKEA, Interflora, Coop and many more.
Play your part in the success of our team
If you are passionate about collaboration, working in sprints, UX discussions, automation, different ways of coding, and from building something that changes an entire industry, then it will be difficult to find a more attractive role than this.
Your responsibilities and tasks will consist of:
• Software development and implementation of user experiences
• Close collaboration with product owners, design, and backend developers in an iterative process
• Understand the needs of users and ensure that they have the best experiences in the industry
• Work in feature teams to ensure that features come all the way from design to production, implementation, and continuous improvements
• Investigate new technologies and approaches that are constantly improving the way things are done
Things we’re passionate about
• Automated build pipelines
• Visual Studio Code
• Two-week sprints
• Continuous deployment
• Domain modeling
• … and much more
What you need to make a difference
You have an eye for detail and enjoy creating solid foundations based on streamlined and reusable code.
Your personality and energy must match the company's culture, which is ambitious, curious and value driven, where we value respect, honesty, and trust as much as professional achievements. You take responsibility and work independently to achieve common goals and challenge the status quo.
We don't expect you to be the answer to everything, but you need to be able to tick several of the following points:
• Proven experience with at least +3 years of professional frontend development
• Experience in building reusable components
• Experience in receiving and sending data via API
• Experience working in a front-end framework
• An interest in the business domain
• Experience with app development is a plus
• Experience with React or Aurelia is a plus
Everyday life at Mover
You can expect to be part of a social and professional community in a technology company that grows fast. We are on our way to several new markets in Europe, and you will be based at our new offices in central Copenhagen with approx. 50 professional enthusiasts. Your new colleagues come from different backgrounds – common to all, however, is that they are talented and inspiring. In Mover, we're all part of the success, we're having fun, and we're growing – together!
We hope that we’ve caught your attention and we look forward to reading your application and resume.