Del dette job
We offer a new and exciting role in a young organization where you must translate visions and market trends into concrete products that sets new standards in the market. You will be an important link between the company's largest customers, our senior management, and our development organization.
Mover is a successful and fast-growing Danish tech-company providing end-to-end logistic technologies that WOW-people and reduce waste – in every sense of the word. We are based in Copenhagen, and we are expanding to new markets with a growing customer base of international brands. As part of Mover, you will get to work in a fun and dynamic environment with strong customer brands such as IKEA, Interflora, Coop and many more.
Play your part in our team succeeding
If you are passionate about cloud-based software solutions and the latest technology, and you take pride in being among the best in developing products for process automation, then it will be difficult to find a more attractive role than this.
Your responsibilities and tasks will consist of:
• Ownership of product roadmap and backlog
• Facilitation of customer insights, internal/external workshop grooming initiatives, etc.
• Prioritization of product backlog and being a frontrunner in translating stakeholder/market needs into backlog and roadmap activities
• Participate in stakeholder grooming meetings
• Understanding the stakeholder needs and translate to the whole product team
What you need to make a difference
We are looking for a highly competent colleague with deep experience in product ownership and product development in SaaS environments. You work analytically and independently to create the basis for long-term decisions that support the business's vision and strategy.
Your personality and energy must match the company's culture, which is ambitious, curious and value driven, where we value respect, honesty, and trust as much as professional achievements. You take responsibility and work independently with customers and the business to achieve common goals and challenge the status quo.
We don't expect you to be the answer to everything, but you need to be able to tick several of the following points:
• You have deep experience with product ownership and backlog grooming
• You understand ways of thinking within multiple stakeholders of the product development phase: business, development and design.
• You consistently prioritize based on customer value, process optimization, and scalability
• You are creative, inclusive, and visionary
• It's easy for you to learn and adopt new systems and technologies
• It will be a clear advantage if you have experience with cloud-based SaaS solutions
• As our customers come from all over the world, you can communicate clearly in English
• You have a relevant higher education
Everyday life at Mover
You can expect to be part of a social and professional community in a technology company that grows at rocket speed. We are on our way to several new markets in Europe, and you will be based at our new headquarter in Copenhagen City with approx. 50 professional enthusiasts. Your new colleagues come from different backgrounds – common to all, however, is that they are talented and inspiring. In Mover, we're all part of the success, we're having fun, and we're growing – together!
Your new family
We come in many colors and shapes, but common to all of us is that we are driven by optimism, curiosity, and a desire to constantly keep our customers ahead of their game. We believe that we can make the world slightly better by making logistics smarter.
We hope we've caught your attention and we look forward to reading your application and resume!