Del dette job
Do you want to create desirable digital experiences?
Are you driven by taking on complex digital products and services and turning them into beautiful and exceptional experiences? Do you get a kick out of creating new possibilities and solutions in radically changing environments, like greener industries and within social innovation? At EGGS, our designers have a key role in shaping our clients' future through our cross-disciplinary approach to design-driven innovation, and we would love to see you fulfill your potential with us.
Who are we looking for:
To be a good fit for this role, we believe that:
• you have strong visualization and mapping skills
• you know classic design methods
• you have experience in creating prototypes and interfaces
• you have minimum 3 years of experience delivering graphical user interface
• you know how to gather & understand requirements for both businesses as well as users
• you have a passion for technology & are able to work with developers in the implementation phase
• you know how to present and argue for your work
• experience in front-end code is a plus
• you are fluent in English and a Scandinavian language. German & French is a plus.
• willing and happy to travel approximately 30% for projects
What will you be doing:
As a digital designer in EGGS Copenhagen, you can expect to:
• create prototypes and interfaces
• translate concepts into final design for both physical and digital interfaces
• design beautiful interfaces, micro-interactions, animations, icons & design systems
• participate in different stages of the design process, depending on the projects needs
• be part of both small and big design teams, working on various digital or cross-disciplinary projects
• collaborate with clients and facilitate workshops and design processes
What’s in it for you?
In EGGS, we strive to be the world’s best workplace for creative minds, and we offer an exciting work culture, including:
• Inspiring and meaningful projects
• Responsibility and flexibility
• A cozy office in central Copenhagen
• Well over 100 dedicated and passionate colleagues from 27 nationalities to play with in Denmark, Norway and soon Sweden
• Truly human-centric, warm, and compassionate culture
• Office dog Kip to give cuddles