Del dette job
ABOUT THE JOB
As a Junior Digital Designer @ IMPACT, you will take part in creating innovative designs for our commerce solutions where quality and usability are keywords.
You will work closely together with a highly skilled team consisting of strategists, digital designers, business consultants, and developers to ensure we make the best possible experience for our clients where, great ideas, customer insights, business goals, innovative technology, and design experiences are in focus and a common ambition.
We are looking for a curious and talented junior designer who is visual, full of great ideas, and constantly focusing on creating the best solutions with the highest value for users and customers.
As the awesome person you are, you are creative, concept-strong, and understand the importance of a strong team collaboration. You are eager to learn, have a great drive, and are generally curious about new trends in the digital world.
As part of IMPACT, you will work with some of Scandinavia's leading brands and retailers such as Imerco, Nemlig.com, Rosendahl, Montana Furniture, Kaufmann, Hyundai, Hifi-Klubben, FTZ, and Ejner Hessel.
- Be curious and strive to innovate. Challenge the given solution.
- Help and contribute to pitches, design concepts, and projects
- Work closely with collogues on high fidelity prototypes and UI design
- Develop interactive prototypes and motion design.
- Contribute to a fun and healthy everyday culture @ IMPACT
Requirements and skills:
- Demonstrated skills in relevant software (e.g. Sketch,
- Figma, Webflow, Invision, Principle, Adobe creative suite) and design processes.
- Great people and presentation skills.
- Strong team player.
- Your mind is solution orientated.
- You have a systemized and structured approach.
- You have +1 year of experience from a similar agency.
- Recently graduated from a design school.
- Interaction and motion skills are a huge plus.