Del dette job
Why wawa fertility?
At wawa fertility our mission is to help more people get a chance to start a family. At wawa we are empowering patients going through fertility treatment - supporting them from diagnostics to birth.
We are working with consumer facing technologies as well as large quantities of complex data providing transformative insights on fertility treatments, lifestyle and outcomes to increase success rates and patient experience. Our first product is an intelligent fertility assistant empowering women and couples all the way from diagnostics to birth.
We believe that starting a family is a basic fundamental right. However, for many people it is not that easy. Infertility is the most widespread chronic disease for people between 20-45. Unfortunately, the current fertility treatment model is broken. There has been little focus on patient experience, no holistic view on patients and the success rates for assisted reproductive technology (ART) are only between 20% and 30%.
wawa fertility are working to create the future of fertility treatment where patients are an active part of their own treatment and data is used for improving patient experience and treatment outcome.
We are looking for people to join us in building a future where fertility treatment is accessible to everyone.
- wawa fertility is the leading fertility platform in the nordics. Already now we have 30.000 users as a part of our community.
- We are very proud to be selected by European VCs as one of the 15 health tech startups to watch in Europe.
What we offer:
At wawa, we offer everyone a competitive salary (including meaningful equity) and a flexible working arrangement with a great and inspiring team. We believe in providing our team with little extras that are high quality and meaningful. For example, we have a personal trainer on a weekly basis, have plenty of healthy snacks and a good coffee machine.
About the role:
We are looking for a structured and user focused product designer with an analytical mind to build solutions who can enable data and logic to be a crucial part of the product experience while still creating user value. A product designer is a very versatile specialist, who can perform in many different roles such as visual designer, interaction designer, researcher, entrepreneur and UX.
You will play a crucial role in enabling our growth and innovation journey. Your main objective is to ensure that we can work as effectively as possible throughout our scaling journey. During this journey you will work with everything from the new visual identity and brand of wawa to building prototypes and gathering user insights.
It’s important to mention that we are a team with many hats and we are helping where it is needed, so even with a specific role we encourage people to take charge and execute on numerous projects outside your main field.
- All design deliverables; from initial discovery and user journey mapping through to implementation (including wireframes, user flows, testing and validation with PM)
- Maintaining and further developing our Design System
- Being a strong advocate for the user experience, articulating your views to influence product development at all stages
- Collaborating with cross-functional team members and stakeholders to achieve desired outcomes
- Documenting all decisions
Your skills and experience:
- 5+ years of relevant design experience in digital products (preference for consumer facing and health)
- Portfolio demonstrating proven track record of creating impactful products
- Experience collaborating with multidisciplinary teams: engineering, product, marketing, and data science, etc.
- Experience in sketching, creating prototypes, and producing iterative high fidelity design
- Got attention to detail and information hierarchy
- Strong visual design skills
- Experience with Material Design 3 / Material You for Android is a big plus