Del dette job
We are looking for an experienced Lead UI Designer or Digital Designer to help design and develop interfaces for a series of new blockchain-based entertainment platforms.
Immortal is developing the future culture and entertainment platforms around Web3 from our offices in Central Copenhagen with a lot of help from friends and freelancers from all around the world. We create partnerships with and concepts to famous cultural individuals and institutions. We have created the first institutional art marketplace on Web3 featured on Art Basel, as well as a Chess platform together with the world’s biggest chess event Champions Chess Tour and world No. 1 Magnus Carlsen. We have a lot more projects to be announced.
Since the company launched last year, we have assembled an amazing in-house team which we look to expand considerably.
Right now we are looking for an experienced Lead UI Designer to lead our digital design team. Your main job will be to create the first iteration platform design. Some platforms you would be able to help design from scratch, others will be built on existing frameworks. You should be able to enjoy both types of assignments. You will work with a small but growing team of UI and UX designers. We value UI experience higher than any previous experience with team leadership.
• A master of Figma, and very familiar with Adobe CC products
• Good understanding of HTML & CSS and experience working with front end developers
• Good understanding of User Experience and Information Architecture
• Ability to work iteratively and prototype rapidly
• Can deliver to deadlines
• Make sure that deliverables have been through quality control
• Ability to present designs and ideas to our partners and other stakeholders
• Strong ambitions for your team and yourself
• Supportive and helpful
• Can work from our offices most of the time
• English fluency
ADDITIONAL DESIRABLE SKILLS
• Danish fluency
• A good understanding of blockchain
• Prior experience from an agency
• Prior experience with collaboration / project management software (Asana, Monday, ClickUp or similar)
We are a team with a very diverse range of team members. You will work with blockchain developers, film producers, philosophers and many in between – and with people all around the world. We speak our mind, hold our ground, admit when we are wrong, and share the win when we are right. As a Danish founded company, we are not big fans of hierarchy. Instead we believe that the best strategy should come before titles. And we like to move fast. We work from an MVP mindset and believe stagnation can kill any great idea. Oh, and finally: We do believe that we have yet to experience anything close to the full potential of Web3.
Did you miss out on any chance to be a Web2 first mover? Then here is your chance for a do over. Join our journey to discover Web3’s impact on future culture & entertainment.
If you want to know more, please send an email to Dennis Bøgestad Laursen firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make your portfolio available as well. We look forward to receiving your application.
Applications will be reviewed when received so we recommend that you send your application as soon as possible.