Del dette job
By Malene Birger is looking for a full-time intern to join the Creative team at our head office in Copenhagen. The position runs from August or September 2022 for at least three months.
- Support with graphic assets for e-commerce, social media, and paid social
- Support the Creative team across a wide range of tasks
- Assist in the production of our e-commerce and campaign shoots
- Assist in the day-to-day management of our Instagram and Pinterest profiles
- Compiling weekly and monthly Instagram and Pinterest - Reports
Skills & Requirements
We expect that you:
- Have intermediate knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and InDesign – Premiere Pro and Illustrator are a plus
- You are-detail oriented and reactive
- Thrive in a fast paced, informal and creative environment
- Are structured and work well independently
- Have an interest and knowledge of graphic design, and the fashion industry
- Fluent in English
We offer: * A creative workspace with a strong and supportive team of colleagues where we are ready to offer you a lot of responsibility * Professional and personal development * Growing your professional network
The internship is an unpaid full-time position
Start date: August or September 2022
Please submit your application with a portfolio and resume.
We will interview candidates on an on-going basis until the right candidate is found.
We look forward to receiving your application!