Del dette job
See our original post for more details:
At Pento, we're building a better and faster payroll experience for companies and their employees. We're a remote-first company, with a team in over 17 different countries.
As our first Brand Design hire, you will take on a critical role in designing, evolving and owning our brand. Reporting to our Design Lead, you will partner with the Marketing, Growth and Product Design teams to play a leading role across our visual design system and brand development.
The salary range for this role is €84-102k.
The role 💬
We are looking for a detail-oriented, passionate, storytelling, and collaborative team member who can think strategically about their work and produce creative solutions that help teams achieve our goals. You’re someone that takes pride in producing thoughtful and customer-centric visuals, consistent with a company’s core values.
You have experience building and nurturing a company's brand, and you're excited about the opportunity of helping colleagues improve their work through design. So if that sounds like something you'd be good at, we'd love to talk!
More about the role and responsibilities
- Develop, unify and guide our brand, together with the broader Product Design team. We will be looking to refresh our brand soon, and you will play a leading role in this early exploration
- Partner with the Growth team to develop campaign concepts to engage our audience and drive growth. This will include producing a number of designs and constant testing
- Own and drive the direction of various assets, including but not limited to: Growth campaigns, sales materials, communication visuals, templates and website updates.
- Convey the essence of our brand and increase integrity across our visual design
- Contribute to our Design System so it’s coherent throughout our Brand and Product
Why you should be excited about design at Pento 🤩
- We're fans of sharing our work with the world. We're very transparent about how things work, and if you like to share your finished projects on Dribbble, Twitter or other platforms, you are free to do so.
- While you’ll be starting a new Brand team, you will be part of the Design department and have great design colleagues who nerd out about the newest products and brands, just like you.
- Work with our product design team to bring our brand into the product. We always default to accessible solutions, but you’ll play a big role in bringing a little expression and joy into the product via your brand work.
The role will be a great fit if... ✨
- You have operated within an independent role before. You will collaborate with many people across Pento, however you will be our first Brand Design hire and you will play a leading role in shaping your work and contribution
- You have experience within the digital design industry, ideally at a tech-forward, product-driven company
- You have an experienced and informed understanding of the formal elements of design, not just limited to the web, and including typography, layout, balance, and proportion
- You thrive in understanding, translating and articulating brand visuals
- You’re able to quickly and creatively produce designs and compelling solutions
- You love your craft, being very hands-on, and constantly pushing yourself to deliver your best work
- You’re comfortable with some ambiguity and changing priorities. We’re not as unstructured as you might think (!) but we are a start-up and change what we’re doing fast if it’s not working
- You’re a strong communicator, able to articulate your ideas and gather input from others
- You're self-motivated. Because we’re remote-first, we will trust you to take initiative, making sure that you’re working on this week’s most important thing and communicating effectively
- Bonus: You have skills in illustration and/or motion design
- Bonus: You’re familiar with UI design
Don’t worry about being a 100% fit. That’s impossible nonsense, anyway. If this sounds like an interesting opportunity to you and you think it could work, let’s chat.
☝🏾 We're committed to building a team capable of building a product for everyone, representing different and varied backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. We welcome applications from everyone, regardless of gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, or disability.
What it's like working at Pento 👩🏿💻
Our product 🔥
Pento is setting a new standard in payroll with its tech-enabled payroll solution for modern People and Finance teams. Pento lets you run payroll in real-time, automating the entire process. Starling Bank, Pleo, Honest Burgers, PensionBee, Primer, and many more fast-growing companies, use Pento to run payroll like it should have always been.
You can watch a short product demo by our co-founder and CEO, Jonas: loom.com/share/30bff6917a0a493d96ccbc764a2309bc
Our team and environment 💜
We're a remote-first company, pushing forward how we work for the better. Our people-first environment supports our team adopting flexible and tailored ways of working. You can learn more about who we are and how we like to work over at: notion.so/Pento-Home-e910ee40475748fe84b71f3af40c2499
Our benefits and perks 🧧
- An equity option plan so you can benefit from our success
- Flexible working, and the best tech and home set-up equipment of your choice
- Unlimited time off and yearly team summits
- The opportunity to join an early-stage tech company on an incredible trajectory
You can read more about our broader perks: notion.so/Perks-29ce27e91c804f72ae1c6e8711d7c0b0