Del dette job
Let’s just address it straight away! Windows and doors. Sounds dry, huh? Don’t let it hold you back – think of how many boring products you love – curtains, skincare, credit cards (last one, you could argue). We’re on a path to do the same—create a next-generation windows/doors company. And soon we are moving into other home improvement products too. Join the journey—it is going to be a lot of fun 💪
We’re a vibrant team with great energy situated in Copenhagen (well, Valby) 😇
You will join the creative team, which will comprise a photographer/videographer, a digital designer, a copywriter, and the head of creative. You can look forward to sparring with teammates with many years of combined experience from design agencies, startups, established corporations, and more.
- Have a well-proven toolbox of research methodologies and a stance on which to use and when
- Can analyze your findings and translate those insights into suggested solutions
- Are an expert at wireframing and prototyping
- Can balance data-driven decision-making with healthy common sense
- Have 3+ years of professional UX experience
- Are self-driven but a good collaborator
It’s a plus if you:
- Have UI/digital design skills
- Have motion graphics skills
You will be:
- Shaping the scope of Klar’s UX process
- Mediating between our customers, our customer support, our design, and our tech team
- Designing implementations for user-centered functionality
- Continuously evaluating and tuning the customer journey
- Creating mockups and wireframes in Figma
- Facilitating user tests
- Teaching us about our CX shortcomings
- Working from our Copenhagen office
- Biannual trips to Estonia. Think smoke sauna, pine forests, cheap craft beer 🍻
- A creative team with diversely talented people you can learn from and grow with
- An opportunity to have a significant influence on your work and the business in general (we’re very open to change)
- An informal and positive workspace that likes to joke around
- Catering every day — partly paid for by Klar
- Backyard BBQing and sourdough pizzas on the Ooni
- Flexibility (in terms of working hours, work from home days, and vacation)
- A healthy/unhealthy amount of alcohol (depending on how you see it)
- A scale-up environment: Not a start-up with no means, nor a corporate monster that doesn’t care.
We are the fastest-growing European D2C business for windows and doors. Our products are affordable because we sell directly to our customers without intermediaries. We have an Estonian founder and CEO however, much of the administration is in Denmark, which is also currently our biggest market. Our production facilities are in Estonia, where all our wonderful wood comes from. We have been growing by +100% for the last three years. That means you will be part of a growing success – and are only just getting started! ☄️.
We encourage applications from all backgrounds, ethnicities, genders, communities, and industries and are committed to having a team made up of diverse skills, experiences, and abilities. We value the positive impact that difference has on our teams and are committed to equality and diversity within our workforce.
Do you have the experience that shows you're able to do all of that? Then jump on board, and let's change the way the home improvement industry works, together! 🚀
Send us a resumé and something that convinces us you're the one for the job (you decide what you think that could be).
Read more about Klar: klar.rocks