Del dette job
Are you able to convey complex data and information into easy-understandable and relatable visual stories and infographics?
Do you want to help accelerate the green transition by producing data-based yet relatable communication?
Then you might be our new colleague in the Marketing Department.
As a student assistant at Målbar you will meet a lot of different creative tasks, that will allow you to use your professional and theoretical knowledge into practical cases.
Besides having great graphical know-how, we are also looking for a colleague that knows how to create short animated videos or is interested in learning how to make such videos, that we can use in our daily work.
Some of the primary tasks you will be working with are:
- Designing interesting and educating infographics
- Being a part of making concepts, layout and graphic for campaigns on SoMe
- Making technical illustrations, templates and graphics for our newsletter and presentations
- Assisting our Marketing team in creating visuals and content for our website and upcoming events
- You are passionate about the green transition, and are motivated to help accelerate this
- You are doing your last year of a relevant graphic or visual degree
- You have great skills in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop. If you already know Final Cut Pro or Premiere Pro and After Effects, it will be an advantage
- You have a good understanding of graphic design and visual communication of a data-based tool
- You are curious by nature and outgoing with a positive approach to your tasks and your surroundings
Who is Målbar?
Målbar has created a highly advanced digital tool to measure the climate impact of products. The uniquely user-friendly tool allows companies to screen products on three precision levels, making it possible to obtain useful results without completing the traditional resource heavy life cycle assessment. Thereby, Målbar is helping companies in the furniture and design industries measure the carbon footprint of their products and use the results as a point of departure for making more responsible design and production choices.
Where is Målbar?
You will be working from our office in Copenhagen, located in historical buildings in the city center, alongside our vibrant, international, and diverse team.
The position is to be filled as soon as possible. If you are able to work a lot during the summer ’22, it will be an advantage.
Interviews are therefore held on an ongoing basis.