Del dette job
SOUNDBOKS is an emerging young audio tech company and aspiring lifestyle brand. You may have seen us at a music festival, skate competition, basketball event or at your favorite artist’s release party. We build the loudest, most durable, and arguably the coolest Bluetooth speaker on the market.
Growth is not something we offer, it’s who we are. Learning is at the center of everything, people will teach you what they know and the involvement is yours to take. We’re talking a real-time, on-the-job, experiential approach to learning, and it’s our ultimate goal that you leave the office everyday having learned something new.
With over 110 team members in Los Angeles and Copenhagen, SOUNDBOKS is equal parts seasoned professionals and passionate unconventionals. We’ve got an amazing thing going, and it’s only getting better.
ROLE: PERFORMANCE MARKETING COPYWRITER
TEAM: PERFORMANCE MARKETING
START DATE: OCTOBER 3RD 2022
The Performance Marketing team at SOUNDBOKS is in charge of day-to-day management of paid media activities across all channels, setting and tracking budgets, targets and forecasting. We manage all campaigns across paid media and Email, owning the customer journey to drive sales through our webshop. We work with the EU and US markets and collaborate closely with the SOUNDBOKS Brand and Retail team in order to hit commercial targets.
As Performance Marketing Copywriter you’ll be fully responsible for campaign copies across all paid media channels, representing our brand through imaginative, concise, inviting, and bold communication in German and English.
Okay, let’s make things a little more concrete. Here’s what we expect your daily life to look like:
- You’ll be writing compelling and actionable copy for our campaigns that consistently employs our tone of voice. This means you’ll be direct and authentic and bring people into the community through communicating our personality. We want people to join the party, but we also want to inspire them to bring others along too. In all that you always keep in mind the strategic marketing aspect of writing copy to eventually lead us to sell more products.
- You’ll be owning the copy library, our internal overview of the tone of voice for copy within the team, thereby managing and storing valuable knowledge.
- You’ll be collaborating with the team’s paid media and channel specialists and creatives to support global and local marketing initiatives with copy needs. That means writing copy for our website and newsletters will also be part of the job.
- You’ll also be managing translations for all languages we localize in (currently FR, DK, NO, GER and ENG). That includes structuring the flow of collecting copy in a timely manner, as well as aligning with and delivering it to the right stakeholders.
In order to become a success in this role, we believe that your profile should be aligned with the bullets listed below. However, we acknowledge that success can take many forms, so please do apply even if you don’t tick all the boxes:
- You have 3+ years of experience writing imaginative, clear and concise copy in English and German, preferably for performance marketing campaign efforts.
- You’re an excellent writer, editor, and proofreader: You know how to address different audiences, have a flair and love for language, and are able to identify and confidently navigate language trends, new idioms or colloquialisms.
- You can manage multiple projects simultaneously, meet tight deadlines and interpret copywriting briefs confidently.
- You’re able to go in and execute, take ownership of our copywriting efforts within the team while fitting it into our overall strategy.
- You feel comfortable in a constantly changing environment, are brave enough to challenge current practices and voice your opinions and ideas. As the first copywriter within our team you’ll, in turn, be fully trusted to set up and own a strong copywriting function within performance marketing.
- A big plus is familiarity with SEO principles.
Intrigued? At SOUNDBOKS you’ll find yourself a part of a community. We realize that growth is a process and we don’t expect you to go through it alone. Actually, we guarantee that you won’t have to. We work together in order to work smarter, we inspire each other to be better, and we never forget that every member of the team is responsible for our success.
So, if you’re tired of all of the noise in the job market, we’d love to hear from you. This may be the coolest job you'll ever have.
For questions about the role or SOUNDBOKS in general, please reach out to our Talent Acquisition Coordinator, Vera Schwarz, at firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 31 58 71 60.