Del dette job
**Her er en mulighed for en spændende, meningsfuld og fleksibel freelance-relation på 15-25 timer ugentligt i minimum et år. Vi kan ikke tilbyde en fastansættelse, men du vil blive en fast del af et lille, internationalt og dygtigt team. Denne mulighed er oplagt som den faste rygrad i et portfolie af jobs. Jobbeskrivelse på engelsk følger her:**
B2B Marketer sought for project tackling society's biggest challenges
12-month assignment. Opportunity of extension.
Estimated 15-25 hours per week.
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark.
Day rate: Dependent on experience.
The System Innovation Initiative by the ROCKWOOL Foundation develops practical methods on how to build better social systems for a more equal and sustainable future. Our work is already being used by policymakers, philanthropic funders, and social investors - now the wider world needs to know about it.
We are looking for an experienced B2B marketer to help us shape the System Innovation Initiative’s communication activities going forward. We are looking for someone who excels at both marketing strategy and “sleeves-rolled-up” execution, and who has experience of disseminating thought-leadership content. The ideal candidate will be creative when it comes to developing new formats to grow our audience, comfortable managing internal stakeholders to tight deadlines, and passionate about the field of social innovation.
The System Innovation Initiative is run by a small, international and distributed team with entrepreneurial energy. We work flexibly and often online. It is an environment that suits self-starters, who enjoy problem-solving, and are resourceful in figuring out how to do things with little direction.
1) Marketing strategy and execution:
- Develop a marketing strategy and marketing plan for the System Innovation Initiative (SII)
- Execute on the marketing plan - eg by running targeted campaigns in channels including email and social media
- Manage and grow the email subscriber database
- Explore and develop new content opportunities and marketing channels for the SII, e.g. podcasting, online courses
- Draw insights about the needs of the SII community through event and social media engagements
2) External communication activities
- Align specific SII communication activity with overall ROCKWOOL Foundation Intervention Unit (RFI) communication strategy
- Work with RFI’s communication team to secure media coverage in Danish and International media for the SII
- Manage and develop systeminnovation.org, working with 3rd party agencies and developers as required ( site currently built and hosted on Squarespace)
- Work with RFI’s visual production team to produce engaging online and printed material
- Produce high quality copywriting for website, email campaigns and social media
- Connect to our communities of interest through Twitter and LinkedIn to identify new stakeholders and partners
3) Support the delivery of events - both online and in-person
- Work with the SII team to design and steer our programme of online events.
- Lead the delivery of online and offline events including for C-level audiences
- Manage production schedules, e.g. for written content and events
- And in general contribute to general SII team workstreams and activities as required
- Minimum 3 years of marketing experience
- Very strong copywriting skills in both English and Danish
- Familiarity with software such as Mailchimp, Illustrator/Indesign, Keynote/Powerpoint, Google Analytics, website content management systems, and collaboration tools (eg Slack, Notion, Miro) is a plus.
For more information about the initiative, please see systeminnovation.org and rockwoolfonden.dk/projekter/systeminnovation-hvad-kraever-det-at-forandre-et-system