Del dette job
Do you want to join us on our growth journey, and get the opportunity to change the legal industry throughout Scandinavia?
About Legal Desk:
Legal Desk is on a mission. We want to make legal services more accessible to consumers as well as businesses, and we do this by automation and technological solutions on our platform, which has more than 130.000 users and approximately 350.000 visitors every month.
We recently entered the Swedish market and intend to do the same in Norway by the end of 2022, followed by Finland. In other words – we’re amping up. And while doing this we want to keep on providing our customers with both astonishing and user friendly UI. So, long story short, we need YOU to join our small, but skilled graphic design and UX team.
The chain of command is pretty short at Legal Desk. We’re quick to go from reflection to action and some would probably describe it as being agile. We know, it’s such a cliché, being a scaleup and all. Nonetheless this is how we work; data driven and curious, we work by the theory of trial and error.
So, let’s do some split testing, shall we?
You’ll love it here if…
- You’re curious by nature and want to learn from other people, just as you enjoy inspiring others through your work
- You thrive in an informal environment and flat organization and believe that the good ol’ top-down processes might be in for a change
- You’re great at organizing and prioritizing, but know when to ask for help. Don’t be a hero, be a human
What you will be doing:
- Assisting in creating, updating and maintaining a new design system for the platform
- Creating wireframes and final UI to engage our users
- Optimizing the platform for all devices, but especially mobile and tablet
- Collaborating in creating designs for split testing across the platform
- Designing and creating engaging landing pages for internal and external use
- Optimizing the platform with microinteractions and small animations to improve the user experience
To you, details are of utmost importance and you appreciate having the responsibility and freedom of managing your own assignments, not forgetting about the deadlines. You are self-driven and thrive working with lots of different tasks at a fast pace.
The processes for most tasks are iterative and in collaboration with others. But luckily you have no problem giving or receiving constructive feedback. As a matter of fact you enjoy working in teams whether it be with our lovely grammar-police in Communication, the magicians in Development or the good people of Partnership and Sales.
- You have at least a few years of experience with UI design
- You can show a kick-ass portfolio with recent work
- You have a relevant education from KU, DJMX, KEA or similar
- You are experienced with AdobeCS – especially XD, AI, PS
- You are fluent in Danish and English
It’s to your advantage if…
- You have experience with animations and Adobe AE or similar
Your new workplace:
We work from our new and bright open office on Islands Brygge. The harbor is a one-minute-walk away and you’ll have both bus and metro within five minutes walking.
As of right now we’re a team of 34 people with different backgrounds and nationalities. You will most likely overhear several different languages around the office but we mainly speak English or Danish. We know that diversity is a huge advantage in all aspects of life – obviously that applies for workplaces as well. We love our social butterflies and wallflowers.
On most Fridays a group of colleagues gather for a beer or soda after working hours. Whatever you prefer, we respect that you have a social life at the office as well as outside of it. Five to six times a year we host larger social events and Friday bars. On these occasions we invite friends and family to the office to try out a freshly tapped beer from our new draft beer system.
Once a year the entire team goes abroad. This spring we went to Barcelona for five days. We worked on new ideas and participated in workshops throughout the day and had social activities during the evenings – one of which was a cava tasting. That’s not too shabby.
We offer a full time position and the best case scenario is that you’re joining us pretty quickly. We have no problem waiting for the right candidate though. We offer a competitive salary which is negotiated directly with the candidate.