Del dette job
We are looking for a full-time, architecture-savvy Communications Coordinator with a strong passion for communications, PR, and social media to join our team in Copenhagen, Denmark.
As an integral part of our global communications team, this role will provide you with the opportunity to work with all aspects of communications, including public relations, internal communications, marketing, and social media. Creating content, including writing press releases, BIG’s internal newsletter and brainstorming social media posts, will be a core part of your day-to-day schedule. Other duties include media monitoring, responding to incoming press requests and administrative tasks on an ad hoc basis.
• Develop monthly newsletters for our 700+ BIGsters worldwide and assist in coordinating quarterly office meetings in Copenhagen
• Assist in the launch of new projects, e.g. drafting press releases, copywriting for our digital channels as well as updating our website backend
• Monitor media coverage, share reports after project launches and archive press clippings
• Respond to press requests and help with award submissions
• Assist with developing a firm-wide organic social media strategy, audience growth plan, content calendar, and measurement/KPI framework with a focus on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and potentially TikTok
• Maintain day-to-day activity across BIG’s social media platforms, from concept to execution, and utilize the cloud-based marketing platform, Loomly
• Collaborate with our in-house graphic designer to maintain a consistent visual brand identity across our digital channels
• Report to The Global PR Officer and Chief Communications Officer with any relevant observations or potential sensitivities regarding community engagement and feedback on BIG social posts
We seek a person who:
• Is eager to learn and develop their communication skills
• Is fluent in English, has excellent grammar, copywriting skills, and is a clear, responsive communicator (in both verbal and written communications)
• Is passionate about the digital landscape, including social media
• Is proactive and can take initiative in response to direction or instruction
• Is passionate and informed about design, architecture, and the built environment as well as curious about new market trends, research findings, stories and how they might translate into compelling content
• Is hyper attentive to detail, enthusiastic about staying organized, and helping implement workflows to do this
• Is experienced in navigating an international and interdisciplinary environment with many stakeholders
Diversity has been part of our DNA since BIG’s foundation. A multitude of cultures and backgrounds creates a new point of reference which leads to amazing insights. At BIG, we celebrate and support diversity because it makes our team, work and the built environment better. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and take affirmative action to employ equally regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.