Del dette job
Loggia is looking for ambitious and creative interns for a newly started event space and gallery in Frederiksberg.
Do you love communicating both in text and visually? Are you excited about telling stories and engaging with people? Are you excited about merging creativity and business through events and artwork? Then we might be a good fit for each other!
As an intern at Loggia, you will be part of a creative and ambitious team of individuals working on projects that they love. The space located at Rolfsvej is working as the material frame for a range of events, projects, art exhibitions, talks and more.
The ideal candidate will be at least half way through their studies of either communication, graphic design, Art direction or something similar, and looking for a place to gain new experience with hands-on tasks and assignments in both communication, SoMe content creation, graphic design and other relevant work. We expect you to be ambitious, driven by your craft and have a creative spirit. We are looking for a few interns to cover the different work areas, who are able to work together and to take responsibility for their individual work objectives. We’d love to hear from you if you consider yourself ambitious, energetic and are looking for an opportunity to gain new experience and to unfold your creativity within your field in a growing and inspiring environment.
The tasks as an intern will include, but not be exclusive to;
- Setting up new SoMe campaigns, adding new products and managing our digital presence in general
- Art direction; creating digital content, developing designs, and optimising our customer experience.
- Concept development and strategic advances of our space and Loggia as a brand.
- Event management; Helping facilitate our events, online and in-person.
- Help around the space with practical things.
At Loggia, we try to stand out from the normal, by creating a multipurpose platform, where ambitious, creative and like-minded people can connect and interact in novel ways. Part of our DNA at Loggia, is that we’re always open to new ways to expand and explore our concept. So we welcome people from all walks of life to connect with, for collaborative relationships or as potential customers and clients. So feel free to reach out if you resonate with this, as an intern or otherwise!
What do we offer:
- Flexibility of work times.
- Full-time or part-time internship with lots of freedom and room to grow.
- Great location in central Frederiksberg close to Metro stations.
- Lunch, snacks, great coffee and interesting social events, ie. workshops, mindfulness, talks etc.
Application deadline: Considering applications on-going so we encourage you to send your application soon rather than later.
We are looking forward to connecting with you!