Del dette job
We are preparing for CAFx 2023 and would like to hear from you if you are interested in learning about communicating architecture to a wider audience, in event creation, communications, marketing, logistics and/or hospitality management. We are a small but vibrant organization situated in Copenhagen’s lively Meatpacking District, where we have our office and project space, which we share with Art Hub Copenhagen.
The festival itself runs from the 22nd of June - 9th of July 2023 but we will have events and exhibitions prior to the festival in our own space as well. We hope for your assistance during the peak days of the festival when we get to experience the fruits of our work.
Read more about the festival and our 2023-theme on cafx.dk.
TASKS INCLUDE (ONE OR SEVERAL OF THE BELOW):
- Program related tasks, coordinating events, such as contacting contributors + venues and assisting on the logistics, etc.
- Communication related tasks such as assisting with press, graphic design, SoMe-strategy + execution, website, etc.
- Marketing related tasks such as assisting on the production and coordination of marketing material, direct marketing, partnerships, SoMe-marketing, sponsors, etc.
- Service-related tasks such as coordination -and hosting of guests and volunteers.
- We appreciate creative minds bringing new ideas to the table and the ability to act upon them.
- An understanding and interest of architecture, urban and political structures in society is a plus.
- We appreciate someone staying updated on current events of relevance to the festival.
- We appreciate good writing skills in Danish and/or English (Note: Danish and/or English language skills are a must).
- We appreciate interns who are not afraid of challenges and who take ownership of their tasks.
- We appreciate curiosity and good social skills.
- The internship starts in January and runs until mid-July (can be negotiated).
- The internship is full time (37h/week), but it can be negotiated and adapted to other obligations.
- Minimum 3 months.
- The internship is in Copenhagen.
- All internships are on a voluntary basis. However, if interns do not receive State Education Grant - SU (the Danish Student Grant) during their internship, the festival offers a stipend of DKK 5000 / month. IMPORTANT: State clearly in your application whether you are a student and if you will be receiving SU (or something equivalent) during the internship period.
Deadline: 17th November with interviews and contracts shortly after.
As a part of CAFx you will collaborate closely with a small team of dedicated festival people in a vibrant work environment in the center of the city.