Del dette job
Cross-Border Communications is looking for a native English-speaking copywriter with min. 5 years agency experience.
As a copywriter at CBC, you will bring more to the table than solid writing skills. You will work closely with senior executives in international B2B businesses to help them engage with target groups through your communications expertise. With words as your medium, you will be adept at understanding complex messages and transforming them into clear, compelling propositions that resonate effectively with stakeholders throughout the value chain. You will be an integral part of the creative team that develops world-class campaigns for clients, and for CBC.
- Transforming complex B2B messages into creative concepts and content
- Creating on-brand and on-message copy for cross-platform campaigns
- A creative and strategic resource for internal and client campaign development
- Taking ownership and initiative for project delivery and quality
With a minimum 5 years’ agency experience, you understand the inherent complexities of the B2B marketplace and have a solid grasp of B2B marketing best practice. You have a talent for condensing complex matters into engaging communication, you are both strategically- and creatively minded, and work well with others to reach the best result. Your writing has a distinctive ‘spark’, and you are well-versed in creating creative concepts, long pieces of content (blogs, ebooks, articles, etc.), and short copy (ads, social media posts, etc.) across all formats and channels. You are enthusiastic, energetic, and a strong and persuasive presenter.
- Native English writing skills
- 5+ years of agency experience as a copywriter for B2B clients (preferably)
- Solid understanding of B2B branding and marketing communications
- Demonstratable ability to develop creative concepts and compelling copy
- Excellent writing skills, with strong editing and proofing competencies
- An eye for detail, enthusiastic, and have high work standards
About Cross-Border Communications
Founded in 1982, Cross-Border Communications specialises in brand and marketing communications for international B2B organisations. The agency services clients in the global engineering, marine, high-tech, and process industries, including such companies as Caterpillar, Brüel & Kjær, MAN Energy Solutions, Huntsman, Copenhagen Airport, and Novo Nordisk.