Del dette job
Senior Project Manager
–with flair for developing strategic relationships
We are looking for a skilled senior project manager for our studio in Copenhagen. You’re an experienced and talented project manager with a great overview, solid negotiation skills and a flair for developing strategic relationships.
The project manager's responsibilities are dedicated to delivering projects with precision and accuracy, meeting deadlines and budgets in accordance with both internal and external expectations. You’ll be the essential link between the client and the design team.
Furthermore, as the senior project manager your responsibilities will include:
• Managing relationships with clients and stakeholders.
• Developing strategic relationships that can drive sales.
• Understanding and translating creative briefs.
• Setting deadlines for all stakeholders in a process and allocating resources.
• Ensuring that all projects are delivered on time, within the scope and within budget.
• Understanding and reviewing budgets.
• Measuring project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
• Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation.
• Submitting relevant and well-presented information and decks to clients.
• Reporting and escalating to management as needed.
• Performing risk management to minimise project risks.
To be considered for this position you’ll need a minimum of 4-6 years of experience as a project manager. You will also need to demonstrate:
• A track record of successfully managing and enhancing brand relationships.
• Previous experience working client-side or agency-side.
• A detail-orientated person, able to manage and deliver timelines with high accuracy at all times.
• Proficient with desktop publishing tools (i.e. Pages, Excel, Keynote).
• Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Solid negotiation skills.
• Exceptional communication skills, able to liaise at all levels and build rapport with external and internal stakeholders.
• Enjoy working as part of a creative team.
• Creative, passionate and motivated.
• Being fluent in English is essential.
Stupid Studio was established as a strategic design agency 17 years ago and runs studios in both Odense and Copenhagen, Denmark. Our competencies and shared passion are in the areas of culture/media - children, play and learning - and citizens and communities. Our team is staffed by strategists, communication professionals, digital designers, brand designers, motion designers and project managers. We are 30 employees, and we believe it is possible to be a balanced and productive team at the same time, which gives room to enjoy life outside of working hours. We try to put ourselves in the place of the user and design experiences that meet their needs - experiences that ignite the imagination, tap into dreams and heighten aspirations. Experiences that change how people feel, think and act. We believe in human-centred design thinking and doing. And we believe we can do things better - better for people and better for the planet.