Del dette job
Digital Design Intern
At Stupid Studio, we have a playful approach to problem-solving and we put our heart and energy into helping purpose-driven organisations bring out the best in brands and people.
To help us strengthen the experience and impact of our collaboration partners’ communication, we’re looking for a (fun, friendly and slightly brilliant) digital design intern to join our team. You’ll be interning at our studio in Copenhagen, but every once in a while, we’ll also need your help at our Odense office. Hope that’s cool with you!
At Stupid Studio, you’ll be part of a skilled and passionate team working strategically and creatively with design for the greater good. We’re a proud member of the B Corp movement and strongly believe in using business as a force for good.
As an intern, you’ll work with bold companies and purpose-driven organisations, primarily within the areas of culture and media - children, play and learning - citizens and communities. If you’re curious to check out who we work with, then take a look over here.
The person we’re daydreaming about
• You’re a (bachelor’s or master’s) student with a relevant educational profile (Design, UX/UI or Interactive Technologies).
• You love to bring life to design, digitally.
• You have a hands-on and explorative approach.
• You like to play around with digital experiences incl. animation, video and sound.
• You have some experience with, e.g.,
• Figma, Webflow or WordPress.
• You have solid skills in Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
• You may have worked with Adobe After Effects and/or 3D-animation.
• You’re a team player and may be used to working collaboratively as part of a creative team.
• You’re pretty fluent in both written and spoken English.
• You want to use your skills as a force for good and leave a positive impact on people and the planet.
More about Stupid
Stupid Studio was established as a strategic design agency 16 years ago with offices in Odense and Copenhagen. Our team combines strategists, communication professionals, digital designers, play designers, motion designers and project managers.
We’re 25+ employees from a bunch of different nationalities who believe in creating a work environment where there’s equal room for being productive, playful and having fun. It should be a pleasure to go to work, right?
In our everyday work, we strive to create experiences that change how people feel, think and act. We believe in human-centred design thinking and doing, and the diversity of our people and the skills we each bring are our absolute strengths.
In recruiting for our team, we welcome the unique perspectives and experiences that you’ll be bringing.